Thursday, April 9, 2015

Does anybody really care what time it is?

Be advised: the content expressed here may unsuitable for children under 17 due to language and explicit content. Reader discretion advised.

I said I would write.  I write, therefore I am.  It is late, and I do really care what time it is.  As a person diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder, it is important to keep a regular sleep schedule.

I've started having good days, but I found myself starting the self sabotaging behavior.  Stop it,  Stop it I say. Today instead of bashing myself with the proverbial bat of self criticism, I will say, "Oops.  You will do better next time."

Time is of the essence.  No time like the present.  Time is not on your side.  Time keeps slipping into the future.  Live everyday to the fullest, because you never know when your time is up.  That last one pisses me off.  Not until recently did I tell myself that this doesn't mean do everything in one day.  It means enjoy every day.  Be present in the present.  Do not let your regrets of your past or the fear of the future rob you of your present.  Every day is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Is your brain started to spin?  Yeah, well, welcome to my life.  My mind is a neighborhood that you don't want to get lost in.

I love to love people.  It makes me happy.  I'm not always happy, but a bad day does not mean a bad life.  So, does anybody care what time it is? Does anybody real care...about time?  I only have the next minute and I will do my damnedest to be in the now.

What are you doing with your time?

4 comments:

  1. Love your writing and your art! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jacey! Your love and support is so precious to me!

      Delete
  2. Great first blog post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dede! Coming from you, a dedicated blogger, means so much!

      Delete